Monday, December 15, 2014

New Release: Redemption by Randi Cooley Wilson




Title: Redemption (The Revelation Series #3) 
Author: Randi Cooley Wilson 
Date of publication: December 15th 2014 


A LOVE RETURNS. A LOYALTY IS BROKEN. AND WAR BEGINS. For Eve Collins, darkness has descended after her love vanished into the night sky. A new protector has been appointed, one who challenges everything she’s believed to be true. In this third installment of The Revelation Series, Eve will become aware of dangers and worlds that exist only in her nightmares, and bloodline secrets that will trigger a centuries old war. You can escape anything, except your destiny. Readers captivated by Revelation and Restraint will become enthralled with Redemption. 
 *Mature Young Adult/New Adult Paranormal Romance* 

 BUY IT! 



Eve and Asher – Redemption

“Someday, when this is all over, I promise you’ll have the peace you’re craving. It will be just me and you, siren,” he vows quietly.I sigh in contentment. “That’s all I want, Ash.”“Then I’ll move Heaven and earth to make sure you get it.”I turn to face him and push up on my tiptoes. Leaning in, I give him a slow, molten kiss. I push everything I feel for him into the gesture. I want to fill every space of his soul, the way he does mine. It’s like I’m trying to climb inside his heart and live there. I’m not sure how long we stay like this, in our own private, perfect moment, but I never want to leave.Breathlessly, I pull away. My eyes find Asher’s. “What is it you want the most?”Asher’s intense gaze holds mine, taking my breath away. “Redemption.”

Gage and Eve – Redemption “Poison”
“Why am I always getting wet around you?” I ground out of my tight jaw.Gage moves so he is standing over me. “Do you really want me to answer that?”I girlie growl at him—actually girlie growl. “I’m really starting to hate you.”“Hate me or just semi-dislike me?” he asks while placing his soaked shirt back on. Sad.“Is there a difference?”“A large one.”Just as I’m about to retort, Gage kneels down to examine my leg. “What are you doing?”My eyes follow every one of his movements with unease and curiosity.Little cold beads of water drip from his hair, landing on my leg. “The pugio has poison in it. I have to get it out,” he states calmly as he moves closer to my tingling leg.“Poison?” I repeat. “What about you? They must have hit your wings like a thousand times?” I sit up, attempting to control the fear spreading through my body.“It’s only dangerous to those who have a soul.” Gage is focused on my knee.“How do you get it out?” My leg is now beginning to pulse painfully.Gage’s eyes meet mine. “I need you to trust me, love. Can you do that?”Well, shit. This can’t be good. I pause, chewing on the inside of my cheek. “No. But it hurts like hell so do what you need to,” I concede.He nods once. “I need to remove the knife then suck the poison out.” “Suck? As in…mouth on wound and suck?”“It’s the only way to drag the poison out before it hits your bloodstream. Once it does, it will paralyze you.” His sea green eyes hold mine for what feels like forever.Suddenly, my leg goes from a dull throb to a full-on burn. God, I wish Asher were here. Sighing my annoyance and fighting the urge to scream, I agree. “Just do it,” I order through my clenched teeth. Shit! How could something so small, cause so much goddamn pain?Gage gives me a half apologetic smile before wrapping my leg tightly in his arm, chokehold style. Once my leg is secure, he yanks out the small weapon. It hurts like hell. I bite my lip, muffling a scream as my eyes water.“Take a breath, love. Almost done,” Gage encourages.Through my ragged inhaling, I watch his every movement with an unhealthy fascination. Inch by inch his mouth moves closer to the wound. When his lips are within a breath of my knee, he blows lightly on the open cut, easing some of the discomfort. My stomach drops at the sensation. I release a soft sound of appreciation.His eyes lift watching me between his long blond lashes while his breath soothes the sting. Slowly, his tongue darts out and runs over the small wound. First running it lengthwise and then in circular motions. At the contact, I pant out a ragged breath. “I’m going to suck it now, love.” The double meaning sends tremors up my spine.Gage’s mouth closes over the wound, and in a gentle motion, he begins to suck the lesion. The longer he does it, the less my leg burns. Finally, the pain is gone completely and I have feeling back in the limb. He licks the sensitive spot one last time and plants a soft kiss on it before lifting his head.Seeing my comfort, Gage pulls back and smirks. “All better?”I nod. “Thank you,” I whisper with a dry throat.

Eve, Abby and Callan – Redemption “Ice Cream Wars”
“I can’t even believe that I am mated to you,” Abby screeches. I cringe. An hour. This has been going on for an hour. Please God make it stop. I sigh and swallow another spoonful.“Baby, don’t be like that. You know it’s totally true. Ben & Jerry’s Hazed and Confused is honestly the best flavor ice cream in the history of the world,” Callan argues.Abby’s eyes are like saucers. Big, blue, angry saucers. “Callan Thomas St. Michael, I may have to break our bond. McConnell’s Eureka Lemon and Marion Berries is by far the best flavor ever made. Right, Eve?” They both stare at me, waiting for me to pick a side. I groan.“I’m partial to black raspberry,” I offer quietly, not really wanting to be in the middle.Callan’s jaw drops and Abby beams before clearly taking the high road. Good lord.“That’s closer to my flavor, and since they’re both fruit flavors, I win,” she declares.“No way. Babe, her pick doesn’t count. That flavor isn’t even an ice cream. It’s a sorbet or frozen yogurt, or something. I mean, who picks a fruit flavored ice cream?” Callan disputes.Abby’s mouth drops. “I JUST DID!”“Would you two please tone it down? Christ, it’s like I’m out with my parents. People are staring and you’re embarrassing me with your bickering.” God, they’re like children.Callan and Abby look around with perplexed looks on their faces.“Cutie, there’s like, no one here. How could we possibly be embarrassing you? Are you telling me the opinion of one scoop girl is going to keep you up all night?”



 The Revelation Series Revelation (The Revelation Series, #1) 
Restraint (The Revelation Series #2) 
B&N 

 About Randi Cooley Wilson 
 Randi Cooley Wilson is the author of both new and young adult paranormal/fantasy and contemporary romances. Her debut novel Revelation is the first book in The Revelation Series, which includes the sequel Restraint. After living in Southern California, happily bathed in sunshine and warm weather for fifteen years, Randi recently moved back to her home state of Massachusetts with her husband and daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment