Friday, December 19, 2014

***Sale*** Beneath This Mask by Meghan March



Beneath This Mask
Meghan March
For the FIRST TIME EVER Beneath this Mask is on sale for $1.99 from November 18th – 21st

About Beneath This Mask
He loves me, and he doesn’t even know my real name. 

The limelight that follows him could expose everything I’m hiding. But even knowing the risks, I can’t force myself to stay away. 

I’m going to break his heart, but mine will shatter right along with it. 

Will we lose it all when I reveal what’s beneath this mask?


Buy Links:








About Meghan March
Meghan March is a Michigan native who has spent a good portion of her life buried in a book. Case in point: she read the entire romance section of her small town public library by age fourteen. Even after growing up (sort of) and getting a law degree, she never lost her passion for a great story, twisty plot, epic romance, and amazing characters. When she's not writing, she's probably reading, target shooting, drooling over fast cars, or playing with her crazy mutt.

Connect with Meghan:



No comments:

Post a Comment